Seguidores

sábado, 8 de fevereiro de 2014

Gena Harriman

My Artwork for the Website: Apricitysolutions.org

"Tree Of Dreams" - Paulo Zerbato/10



Hello Mr. Zerbato,
Your work is truly inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.
I would like to expose my students to more organic expressions of their ideas. I teach high school students Adobe software in the Master Collection CS6 at Lincoln Park Academy, a public high school in Fort Pierce, Florida.
May I use your Tree of Dreams image at 
http://paulo-zerbato.artistwebsites.com/featured/tree-of-dreams-paulo-zerbato.html as the focal point of a website I am creating for my students?

Gena Harriman








Check the Link:





THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY DEAR GENA HARRIMAN FOR YOUR MAGNIFICENT SUPPORT!!!








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails