Seguidores

terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

The Child in Me

"Knowledge Without Wisdom III" - Paulo Zerbato/2011


THE CHILD IN ME
Poem by Edafe Yarhere (Lagos, Nigéria)

The child in me has been denied
Deprived by all my adult life
I lost the touch as i tread further on
It all becomes blur,
Life is complex, even more...

The child in me went down the stream
And all the places i had been
I still remember we played cops & robbers,
I had a team; we were young so full of it

The child in me is drown in tears,
Sent an SOS through the puppy in my tent
"how i wish he never grew up"
These were his words;
In the future we will be children again,
Life will be fun!

4 comentários:

  1. Olá adorei seu blog!Vc está de parabéns bjs.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you very much dear Arianna for your visit and comment!!! :D

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Muito obrigado querida Nelma pelo adorável comentário e sua visita!! Abraços!

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts with Thumbnails