Seguidores

quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012

Impossibility Of Communication


"Impossibility Of Communication" (Paulo Zerbato/11)


The painting above by Paulo Zerbato is entitled, "Impossibility of Communication".  I feel it fits perfectly with how I feel on those days when I find the time and energy to post.  I know many of you read and understand at least some of what I am trying to convey, but outside the realm of ordinary folks I think my pondering may be lost.  I post some of my own creations, and when I find something that is well written, inspiring, and informative, I introduce it and give the author credit.  I never hope for complete agreement and I'm always open for factual evidence of why you might disagree.  Someone asked me if I ever write for the newspaper (Op/Ed) and I said no.

continues......


Read the text in full in the blog:  Pappys Ponderings

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails